ChicagoAerialTours.Com ( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com ) – Online Purchase and Return Policy
Here at ChicagoAerialTours.Com( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com ) we offer a 30 Day Return Policy from the date of purchase ONLY on merchandise. Flight Tickets, Introductory Flights, Chicago Tour Tickets, and any type of flight ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE. The item you are returning must be shipped within 30 days of the date on the sales receipt.
What do you need to ship with the item?
- Proof of Purchase:
The original transaction receipt (make a copy for your own records), must be included with the item being returned.
- A valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for ALL returns. Any product returned to us without a valid RMA number clearly written on the outside of the return shipment may be refused and returned to you at your expense, or accepted and assessed a 10% processing fee. Do NOT mark the actual product or its packaging; this renders the item automatically non-returnable.
- All products returned must be 100% complete* (i.e. no scratches or other signs of use), contain ALL original boxes and packing materials (boxes, bags, etc.), have original UPC codes on the manufacturer boxes, contain all manuals, blank warranty cards, other accessories, and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Returns not meeting this standard will be refused and returned to you at your expense.
- Reason for Return:
A brief explanation why the item is being returned. This is helpful in terms of improving products, the display of product information and better understanding your needs.
- Store Credit or Refund:
We do not refund any return shipping costs. These are simply the consequence of shopping online and cannot be avoided for either party involved in a internet/mail-order transaction.
- Restocking Fee:
We will apply a 10% restocking fee to all returned orders.
- You may return merchandise to the address listed on your RMA document. Sign in or go to customer service to start the process.
- Returns must be returned to ChicagoAerialTours.Com( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com ).; NOT to product manufacturers directly (even if the manufacturer includes returns instructions within their packaging).
- Customer is responsible for shipping and handling charges on returned items.
- Shipping methods for reshipments due to wrong, defective, or damaged merchandise you have received will match the original shipping method established with your order.
- Please allow approximately 7 business days for your return to be inspected once it has arrived at the warehouse.
- Closeout items are marked as “all sales final” and cannot be returned under any circumstance. Any defects should be directed to the manufacturer under warranty service.
With the above conditions in mind, ChicagoAerialTours.Com( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com ), at its sole discretion, determines whether to accept, or refuse the return, refund, or exchange.
The following item categories have additional restrictions.
Software and Videos:
- May be returned within 30 days of purchase and must be unopened. If you experience any difficulties with the software or audio video publications you should contact the manufacturer’s support/help department. In the event that the item is defective, upon confirmation by the manufacturer and testing at our location, then the item will be exchanged for the Same Item Only.
- No returns are allowed for our downloadable software products; demo versions are provided for many of these products.
- Items which are packaged in such a way that it is not possible to determine if the item is in new condition may not be accepted for return. For example, items such as sprays, hygiene products, cleaning products or items only used once by design or in practice may not be returned.
- Personalized products may not be returned.
- Because of the time sensitive nature, none of the FAA or Jeppesen charts can be returned.
- Publications having a perishable edition, such as subscriptions, charts or periodicals may not be returned.
Goods received damaged
- It is the customer’s responsibility to handle any issues of damage relating to transport with the appropriate carrier.
- It is recommended that a customer visually inspect a package before accepting it from a carrier and have the delivery person make a note that the package is damaged before accepting it.
Introductory Flights, Intro Flights, Chicago Flight Tours, Flight Tickets or any type of Fight Service are NOT REFUNDABLE and are subject to the rules listed below:
- Flights are NON Refundable unless the refundable option is purchased.
- If the refund option is purchased, the customer will only be refunded for the flight within 6 months of the date of purchase.
- The refund fee, shipping and any other fees will not be refunded.
- Flights expire after 6 months from the date of purchase or as listed on the flight ticket or e-ticket regardless of cancellations or rescheduling, NO Exceptions. The flight has to occur before the date of expiration.
- We will NOT fly, refund, schedule or reschedule the flight after the Expiration Date (6 months from the date of purchase, or as listed on the flight ticket ).
- If the passengers/customers do not show up for the flight they will not be able to reschedule! No Show Passengers/Customers will lose the flight and will forfeit the entire fare.
- Cancellations made in less than 48 hours or no-shows forfeit the entire fare.
- If the flight, lesson, intro session, appointment of introductory flight, meeting, ground lesson, or any other flight service purchased, begins and is terminated before the completion for any reason by you the customer (example: you are afraid to fly and do not want to fly any more, or you want to terminate the flight prematurely for personal reasons, etc.), you will not be eligible for a refund, partial refund, or rescheduling, it will be treated as if we have fulfilled our obligation for the service that you have purchased.
- If the flight, lesson, intro session, appointment of introductory flight, meeting, ground lesson, or any other flight service purchased, begins and is terminated prematurely before the completion because of: weather conditions adverse to flight, safety related issues, Air Traffic Control Instructions, or any other variable outside our control, you will not be eligible for a refund, partial refund, or rescheduling, it will be treated as if we have fulfilled our obligation for the service that you have purchased. Only if the pilot or management terminates the service prematurely for personal or business reasons than you will be eligible for rescheduling, or partial refund depending on managements decision.
- The duration time advertised for a flight product, introductory flight, flight tour, or any other flight service, is not all actual airplane flight time. The time advertised is an average appointment time that it takes to complete the service and includes: check in, check out, ground theory lessons, travel time to and from the aircraft, airplane taxi time, flight time, and air traffic control delays. No appointment is completed in the advertised time some are shorter some are longer, and you will not be eligible for refund, partial refund, or rescheduling, and you will not be charged extra if the appointment extends past the advertised time.
- Please schedule your flight in advance minimum 48 hours DO NOT WAIT TO THE LAST MINUTE!!! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
- Helicopter tours are performed and deliverd by our partner Rotorzen Helicopters, Inc.
- Your paypal account will be credited for the amount of the returned item(s) as shown on your receipt minus shipping and any other fees..
- Paypal allows 60 days to process refunds without fees. Any refund requested after 60 days from the date of purchase will have to be processed by sending money thorough paypal and will be subject to fees charged by Paypal!
- Processing of the credit will occur within 7 business days of our inspection the return.
- In situations where we will not be able to refund you back to your original form of payment we will mail you a check payable to the billing name and address with 7 business days of our inspection of the return item.
- Prices shown for items on this site represent the current selling price (in United States Dollars), or current Minimum Advertised Price set by the manufacturer.
- ChicagoAerialTours.Com( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com ) reserves the right to change prices, offers, promotions or sales on this site at any time and without prior notice.
- However, prices on confirmed orders will be honored.
- If an item is out-of-stock and will not be available for shipment within three days of placing the order, you will be notified via email.
Information about Sales Tax.
- State laws require an Illinois-based business (such as ChicagoAerialTours.Com( Earth Grazer, Inc. / ChicagoAerialTours.Com )) to collect sales tax on orders shipped to Illinois addresses. In our case, the amount of sales tax collected is based on the tax rate for the City of Chicago, Illinois.
- We do not charge sales tax to shipments outside of Illinois.
Your Order/Shipping Rates and Policies
*Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
How and When We Ship:
- Please allow up to 2 business day for order processing and packing of merchandise.
- To offer you the largest possible selection, some products however may be shipped directly from the manufacturer or distributor. Though we transmit orders daily, processing of such items may take 1-4 days. Your patience is appreciated.
- We ship products Monday through Friday, except holidays, via UPS, FedEx, and US Postal Service depending on the items and your location.
- Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday are shipped the next business day (Monday)
- Orders will be held for shipment until all items and quantities can be shipped at once.
- We reserve the right to contact you prior to shipment of your order. This includes problems with information received or not received with your order (we may require additional information) and any issues we discover related to product information, availability, or pricing.
- We are NOT able to place special delivery instructions for carrier drivers on our shipments
- If a package is returned to us as undeliverable for any reason (except where the return is the fault of the shipping company or us), you will be charged both outbound and inbound freight, as well as for shipping the product again to a different address.
- For Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Puerto Rico and domestic Post Office Box shipping addresses we use the U.S. Postal Service.
Calculating Shipping Charges:
- Our ‘Shipping and Handling’ charges are based on the, size, weight and destination, and shipping method you choose for the delivery of your order.
- To see the exact shipping charges for your order, just add the item or items you are interested in to your shopping cart. Once you have added items to your shopping cart you will see the total shipping charges within the Continental USA for those items.
- These items will ship standard ground shipping within the Continental USA Only, Excluding AK, HI, PR.
Time in Transit:
- Vary depending on the type of shipping you choose.